If your family likes turkey noodle casserole then you might give this one a try. I call it a cousin of the casserole. Here's what you'll need:
Creamy Turkey Noodle Stew
- 2 cups leftover turkey pieces or 2 cups diced turkey
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 can Progresso Creamy Portebello Mushroom Cooking Sauce
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies (I used cauliflower, carrot & broccoli)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 slices of Havarti cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
Using the Ninja Cooking System, fry the onion and oil on medium for about 8 minutes. Add the turkey, oyster sauce, chicken broth, mushroom cooking sauce & mixed veggies. Stir. Place the lid on top of the Ninja Cooking System and allow the ingredients to cook for about 10 minutes.
Stir again then add milk, sour cream & cheese. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Last, add uncooked egg noodles. Continue to cook on medium stove top for 10 more minutes.
Season with salt and pepper & serve.