I'm focusing on gluten free cooking today as both of my sisters avoid gluten. One of my favorite things about Quinoa (other than I can finally say it properly-ha) is that it's filling and I don't feel stuffed or bloated after eating it.
Greek Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing (I like Trader Joe's brand)
Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Place in a bowl.
Toss all ingredients together. Add quinoa and serve! Easy. Healthy & Gluten Free.
"Let us be grateful to people that make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls bloom" ~Marcel Proust