Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fairmont Olympic Hotel, BlogHer Food, Seattle


Hi friends, I'm backlogged on posting. I've been juggling the Blogher Conference, Arizona and kids end of school year activities. I have so much to tell you & I'm unsure where to start! So here I go...today I'll share more of the BlogHer Food Conference experience with you, highlighting the food hosted by The Fairmont Olympic Hotel.  So many excellent entertaining ideas abound!   

       Be sure to scroll down all the way...the bamboo 
                                 skewer
                        salad will impress!




Double duty vases: Fresh cherries and strawberries are the main act! 

Great way to host a big group...why not try a bagel bar?  Easily converted to home use with a dowel.
Neat-o ceramic tile with dry erase lettering.


Tasty breakfast featuring greek yogurt in a glass votive.


How clever to skewer fresh spinach leaves on a bamboo pick ! Ps, Gazpacho in a glass, I love you!

Easy, breezy way to jazz up your cupcakes. Animal Cookies and  Coconut dyed with green food coloring






                    What's your favorite entertaining tip?





2 comments:

  1. My favorite entertaining tip - keep the menu simple and focus on the presentation. Also make most of the food ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete

Readers Comments