- 1 pound pasta
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle (canned in adobo sauce)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup scallops
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced or grated parmesan cheese (sorry, the cheese in the green can won't work here) * Sprinkle the cheese on once your meal is plated.
In a saucepan, saute on low/medium: butter, garlic, green pepper, green onion, red onion, cajun seasonings & chipotle until butter is melted. Add shrimp and scallops.
Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
Add cream cheese to saucepan. Stir until melted. Add heavy whipping cream & saute on low until heated. Pour over pasta and serve.