The big day of travel to Orlando, Florida for our 10 day vacation. I'll share a review of the long term airport parking in Seattle & resort photos/review tips of the resort in Orlando.
We parked at America's Best Value Airport Parking located at 20620 International Blvd. Seattle. It was a few miles from the airport, offered a shuttle service and cost $3.99 per day. Taxes & fees included, our bill was $51.69. We'd park there again.
The resort was spectacular! Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake, 4.5 star resort, exceeded our expectations.
Here's a quick list of our "likes" & dislikes":
- So much to do!
- Over 1,250 acres of amenities
- Movie theater
- 7 pools, including slides & a lazy river
- 4 tennis courts
- 2 full size basketball courts
- Tether ball
- Lake side beaches with water sport rentals
- Kids club. Offers childcare and/or craft making. We painted a super cute piggy bank
- 9 restaurants/bars
- Grocery store
- Free shuttle service within the resort. *This was handy when the guys spent the day at Universal Studios...they took the car & we were able to stay at the resort and explore the 7 pools and slides.
- Kitchens in all condos
- Washer and Dryers (not coin operated- yay!)
- Alligator presentation which allowed us to hold an alligator!
- Beautiful grounds
- Pool side games with prizes
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use our room key to charge any items onsite
- Close proximity to theme parks
- $7.00 resort fee per day
- Timeshare salespeople calling every day
- $20 credit given at the time of check-in once you meet with a time share salesperson for a few minutes. The $20 credit is only redeemable for tickets and attractions offsite (the fine print wasn't clear on the credit). The ticket prices are higher than fair market value.
- Pay .50 cents per minute in the business center for use of the desktop computers and $1.00 per page to print.
- No deck or patio at our condo unit
- No BBQ
- $9.00 per tube per day at the lazy river
In summary, it was the kind of resort that catered to nearly every whim. Despite the timeshare sales people and random fees, we look forward to staying here again.